Campus Crime Logs

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Jan. 27 to Feb. 3.

BUPD received a report at 2:18 p.m. Jan. 30 from a female party who said a white male looked over a women’s bathroom stall she was occupying in the School of Management.

Officers are still investigating the case.

HIT-AND-RUN

BUPD received a report at 5:20 a.m. Jan. 27 from Boston Police about a taxi cab with no company title and no medallion that was wanted in regard to a hit-and-run accident involving property damage at 1079 Commonwealth Ave.

Officers found the vehicle unoccupied at 170 Brighton Ave. with heavy front-end damage. Boston Police was notified.

ARMED ROBBERY

BUPD received a report at 5:24 p.m. Jan. 31 from the Boston Police Department about an armed robbery on Ashford Street.

The suspect was described as a heavy-set male dressed in a green, baggy sweatshirt with blue jeans and carried a black firearm.

Boston Police responded to the scene but was not able to locate the suspect. The case is still under investigation.

NOT YOUR TYPICAL BED

BUPD received a report at 11:22 a.m. Jan. 31 about a person who slept overnight in a conference room at 24 Cummington St.

Officers responded to the scene and asked the party to leave.

ASSAULT

BUPD received a report at 3:17 a.m. Jan. 28 from a female party claiming to have been grabbed from behind while going into her apartment at 852 Beacon St.

BUPD is still investigating the case.

MISSING PATIENT

A BUPD officer observed at 7:19 p.m. Jan. 31 a female wearing a hospital gown, with intravenous tubes in her arms walking away from the hospital toward the intersection of Harrison Avenue and East Concord Street.

The officer alerted Boston Medical Security, who confirmed having a missing patient.

DO NOT ENTER

A BUPD officer observed a vehicle at 2:34 a.m. Jan. 27 traveling in the wrong direction on St. Mary’s Street at the intersection of Commonwealth Avenue.

The officer pulled over the vehicle and determined the driver was unfamiliar with the area. The officer pointed the driver in the right direction.

NOT AS EASY AS IT LOOKS

BUPD received a report at 3:58 p.m. Jan. 27 of four parties trying to cross the Charles River near the intersection of Bay State Road and Granby Street.

Officers responded to the scene and stopped the parties from crossing the river.

OPEN AND DASH

BUPD received a report at 10:50 p.m. Jan. 27 from housing security of a male party opening the handicapped doors and running into the building at The Towers.

Officers responded to the scene, but the party was gone when they arrived. Security was advised to call if the party was seen again.

BUSTED

BUPD received a report at 12:29 a.m. Jan. 27 from a Resident Assistant who said underage students were in possession of alcohol in Warren Towers.

Officers responded to the scene and issued judicial referrals to the students.

SOUTHIE ROBBERY

BUPD received a report at 7:00 p.m. Jan. 28 from Boston Police about a robbery involving bags stolen at 771 Albany St.

The suspects were described as two male parties with white hats, dark colored jackets and hoodies underneath.

Boston Police arrested one of the suspects and is still looking for the other suspect.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT TIME IT IS?

BUPD received a report at 11:53 p.m. Jan. 29 from a caller reporting loud banging at a construction site in a fraternity house at 483 Commonwealth Ave.

Officers spoke with the occupants, who said they would suspend working for the night.

THREATENING CALLS

BUPD received a report at 8:51 p.m. Jan. 30 from a party claiming they were receiving threatening phone calls at the School of Management.

BUPD is still investigating the case.

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET

BUPD received a report at 6:33 p.m. Jan. 31 from a caller who claimed to have found a suspicious package in a garbage bag next to a vehicle at 985 Commonwealth Ave.

BUPD officers responded to the scene and determined the garbage bag was, in fact, a garbage bag filled with trash.

TURN IT DOWN

BUPD received a report at 1:43 a.m. Feb. 2 from a caller about a loud party at 119 Bay State Rd.

BUPD determined the residence was a MIT fraternity house and contacted MIT Police.

DRUNK IDENTITY PROBLEM

BUPD received a report at 2:09 a.m. Feb. 2 of an intoxicated female party on Commonwealth Avenue.

Officers could not determine whether the party was a BU student, so they contacted Boston Police to handle the matter.

The victim was transported to St. Elizabeth’s Hospital.

OH, THANK HEAVEN

BUPD received a report at 2:43 a.m. Feb. 3 of a male party causing a disturbance outside of a 7-Eleven at 532 Commonwealth Ave.

Officers responded to the scene and restored peace to the area.