Finding new ways to pass time in South Campus

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Sept. 10-19.

A caller reported at 9:07 p.m. Sept. 17 a female party who had been sitting on the front steps of 90 St. Mary’s Street for five-and-a-half hours. It was later determined she was a BU Facilities Management worker watching cement dry.

Disturbing Messages

A BU professor at 264 Bay State Rd. reported he received disturbing phone messages on his voicemail at 10:45 a.m. Sept. 17. The professor requested to file a report.

All in the FAmily

BUPD responded to a report of a female party threatening the life of her daughter at 273 Babcock St. at 4:43 p.m. Sept. 10.

Public Urination

A caller reported an intoxicated party urinating outside 1019 Commonwealth Ave. at 12:35 a.m. Sept. 18. The person was gone upon the arrival of police.

Dumpster Diving . . . or Reading

A party walked into the BUPD station reporting a suspicious male party around the dumpster on 610 Beacon St. at 8:50 p.m. Sept. 17. The male party was found to be reading near the dumpster.

Bed on Wheels

A caller from Shelton Hall reported an individual passed out in a car at 6:10 a.m. Sept. 14. The caller did not know if the person was sleeping or if it was a health issue. The unit that responded established the driver was asleep.

Gone in a puff of smoke

A caller on 610 Beacon St. reported seeing a group of kids smoking what appeared to be a bong at 10:12 p.m. Sept. 13. The group was gone upon arrival.

Puke Problems

A caller reported a male party covered in vomit at 1:46 a.m. Sept 19 at Warren Towers. The male party was transported to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

Rooftop Pot

A caller from 648 Beacon St. reported she could see people on the roof of a building on Bay State Road possibly smoking marijuana at 5:16 p.m. Sept. 10.

Semi-Paralyzed

A caller from Shelton Hall telephoned BUPD at 10:22 a.m. Sept. 18 saying he could not feel his arms and legs. He was transported to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

Removing Homeless

An officer was dispatched to the corner of Agganis Arena to remove a homeless person at 8:41 p.m. Sept. 16.

Drug Pusher

A caller reported he was approached by people trying to sell him drugs at 512 Beacon St. at 1:55 a.m. Sept. 17.