Caller has some unkind words for Pres. Brown

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Nov. 2-7.

President Robert Brown’s receptionist at 1 Sherborn St. called BUPD at 9:25 a.m. Nov. 7 after the president received a harassing message. A report is due.

Kick in Kenmore

Hotel Commonwealth security reported that a male party wanted to file a complaint against a female party who kicked him at 9:47 p.m. Nov. 9. The male and the female party talked the situation over and it was cleared up.

Tony Hawk Imitators Not

Welcome

A BUPD unit was sent to Marsh Chapel Plaza to remove skateboarders at 11 a.m. Nov. 4.

Can you hear me now?

A caller reported hearing yelling behind an apartment at 84 Bay State Rd. at 12:56 a.m. Nov. 3. BUPD responded saying it might be a domestic problem. When officers arrived, the resident was alone and was yelling because she had received bad news over the phone.

Homeless

A caller reported a homeless male party in the vestibule of 85 St. Mary’s St. at 8:45 p.m. Nov. 3. The party was removed and warned.

Where’s the loot?

A caller reported to BUPD from 182 Bay State Rd. at 5:01 p.m. Nov. 2 that his bank account had $1,000 withdrawn even though his card had not been stolen.

Elderly assistance

Facilities Management called BUPD at 11:09 p.m. Nov. 6 regarding an elderly female party crying for help. She was taken to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.