Party girl takes a stand . . . and falls

The following reports were taken from the Allston-Brighton District D-14 crime logs from Nov. 26 to Dec. 2

Just after 3 a.m. Dec. 2, officers responded to a 9-1-1 call from a female student who said she had suffered a head injury in the basement of 50 Ashford St. The Boston University freshman lay on her back and bled profusely from her head. The woman, who was conscious, said she was in severe pain.

The owners of the house told officers they did not know the victim and said she showed up to their small party drunk. They said she hit her head when she fell off a wooden chair.

Two days later, officers were called to the same house after an unknown suspect broke 10 first-floor windows.

Golden Girls Gone Wild

At roughly 8:30 a.m. Nov. 30, police officers responded to a call for a loud noise at 114 Strathmore Rd. The caller reported that during the past few days and nights, her downstairs neighbor had been banging on the ceiling.

When officers spoke to the victim’s downstairs neighbor, she told police the victim was banging on her floor all night.

Both elderly women told police they have taken each other to court for their recurring problems.

Ask and you shall

(not) receive

At 6 p.m. Nov. 20, an unknown suspect approached a man leaving his apartment, demanding his money. After telling the suspect twice that he had no money, the victim gave the suspect $40.

The mugger then told the victim to shoplift for him at Marshalls and Filene’s Basement and meet him Monday with the items. When the victim said no, the suspect threatened him with a knife.

The victim told the suspect he would give him money instead of the item, but the suspect insisted he had an inside source at Filene’s Basement and Marshalls who would assist with the theft.

The suspect told the victim to meet him Monday and threatened to hurt him if he called the police.