Rub-a-dub-dub, nobody in the shower

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Dec. 9 to Jan. 6.

A caller reported an individual was in the shower for more than two hours and was not responding to knocks on the door at 520 Park Drive at 12:41 a.m. Dec. 9. BUPD found the shower was left running with no one in it.

DUDE, WHERE’S MY CAR?

BUPD responded to a report of a stolen car at the intersection of Bay State Road and Granby Street at 1:50 p.m. Jan. 6. The car was later found on Granby Street.

FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTA

Boston Medical Center security called BUPD at 12:07 p.m. Jan. 4 to state they were releasing a high-profile gang member from the BMC. The gang member was taken into custody for two outstanding warrants.

PAGING DR. MCDREAMY

BMC requested assistance from BUPD for a walk-in stab victim at 3:57 a.m. Jan. 1. A report is due.

GONE IN . . . 2 TO 10 MINUTES

A caller reported a party in a blue parka looking into the windows and pulling on the door of a parked car at 179 Bay State Road at 12:34 p.m. Dec. 30. The party was gone when BUPD arrived.

ARMED AND NOT DANGEROUS

BUPD responded to an armed robbery at Beacon Street and Massachusetts Avenue at 9:34 p.m. Dec. 29. The two suspects fled towards the Esplanade over the footbridge. BUPD apprehended and arrested the suspects.

GUILTY AS CHARGED

A caller reported an intoxicated female party at the Student Village at 1:36 a.m. Dec. 29. The female party could not tell the difference between her driver’s license and a credit card. A family member later picked her up.

END OF THE LINE

A caller reported an intoxicated female whose car ran out of gas on University Road at 12:52 p.m. Dec. 28. The woman was transported to Brigham and Women’s Hospital.

SNOWBALL SHENANIGANS

A caller reported a large group throwing snowballs off of a building at 1029 Commonwealth Ave. at 2:28 a.m. Dec. 23. The group was gone when BUPD arrived.

SLEEPY MORNING

A person turned in narcotics found at the Taco Bell in Warren Towers to BUPD at 6:31 a.m. Dec. 20.

YOU SHOULDN’T BITE THE HAND THAT GRADES YOU

A male party reported that a student had threatened a BU professor and filed a report with BUPD at 1:10 p.m. Dec. 19. A report is due.