No country for young (drunk) men

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from March 20 to March 26.

A caller reported four intoxicated male parties harassing people at 900 Commonwealth Ave. at 12:01 a.m. March 20. BUPD removed the men and issued them a warning.

PEACETAKERS

BUPD responded to a group of Greenpeace members aggressively approaching people to talk to them and ask them to sign paperwork in front of the Barnes ‘ Noble at BU at 2:11 p.m. March 20.

MAC ATTACK

A caller reported a stolen laptop from Mugar Memorial Library at 3:49 p.m. March 20.

T-SHIRT TROUBLE

BUPD responded to a party who was illegally selling T-shirts inside Agganis Arena at 10:43 p.m. March 20.

HEY, NICE BIKE

A caller reported a person carrying lock-cutters and walking down a bike alley at 509 Park Drive at 7:41 p.m. March 21. BUPD was unable find the suspect when officers arrived on scene.

INDISCREET STALKER

A caller reported a male party following her and her friend back to their apartment at 208 Bay State Road at 2:00 a.m. March 22. BUPD stopped and questioned the party but later released him.

SLOPPY SLOSH

A caller reported an intoxicated female party on the fourth floor of Warren Towers at 1:52 a.m. March 21. She was transported by ambulance to a local hospital.

SLOPPY SECONDS

A caller reported an intoxicated disorderly party at 1019 Commonwealth Ave. at 2:50 a.m. March 23. The party was transported by ambulance to St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center.

NO EASY WAY OUT

A caller reported exit signs were stolen from the first floor of the Photonics Center at 7:50 a.m. March 24.

TIME FOR A NEW WORKOUT BUDDY

A caller reported her wallet was stolen from the female locker room in the Fitness and Recreation Center at 8:54 p.m. March 25.

STEP 1: CUT A HOLE IN THE BOX

A caller said he or she was concerned about a postage box on a bench outside the George Sherman Union at 1:47 p.m. March 26. BUPD found the box was a UPS package.

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU

A caller reported a stuck elevator between the seventh and eighth floors of the Student Village at 8:44 p.m. March 26. Trapped parties safely exited the elevator.