Pastor, one — death, zero

The following reports were taken from the Boston Police Department Allston-Brighton District D-14 crime logs from March 20 to March 30.

Officers responded to a radio call for threats made against a church pastor in Brighton at approximately 10:37 a.m. March 30. On arrival, officers spoke to a pastor who said an unknown man walked into the church. The pastor said he greeted the man, who said he couldn’t see the pastor. The pastor leaned in closer to the man and said hello again when the man told the pastor “You have death points against you” and struck the pastor in the neck with his fingers. He then fled from the church. Officers attempted to find the man, but were unsuccessful.

GIRL’S POTENTIAL STALKER DEVICE

A woman found a creepy surprise after taking her car in to get a routine check up in Brighton at 9 a.m. March 20. The mechanic told the woman she had an oil leak and when he looked under the car found a GPS tracking device attached to the front end. The GPS device had been tracking her moves, giving her location and duration of time at each location to an unknown person in Peabody. The woman said she had did not know who would want to track her, but said she had dated a man from Peabody.

AT LEAST IT WASN’T ON FIRE THIS TIME

Officers responded to a radio call for a report of vandalism in Brighton at 10 p.m. March 23. Boston police were approached by a man who said after parking his truck across the street from his home he came back to find his right front tire slashed and a bag filled with feces, most likely a dog’s, behind the tire. The man said this is not the first time this type of thing has occurred and said he believed it happens when he parks in front of his neighbors’ houses.

BIKE RAGE

While parked in Allston, a man was approached by an unknown man who pulled a knife on him at approximately 9:50 p.m. March 27. The man said after the other man pulled a knife, he ran away and pointed officers in the direction of the man’s path. Officers found the man who had allegedly pulled the knife, and he said he did not pull a knife on the other man, but did admit to yelling at the other man and shaking his fist at him because the man’s car was blocking his bike path. Officers searched the area but did not find a knife.

MY BODY’S TOO BOOTYLICIOUS

FOR YOU BABE

Undercover officers investigated an illegal massage business in Allston at 8:30 p.m. March 28. Officers answered a post on Craigslist for a “Boston, bootylicious, blonde, bombshell” named Sherry. When the undercover officer walked into Sherry’s apartment, Sherry told the him her fee was $180, including “oral relief.” Sherry did not specify what she meant by oral relief. Sherry then asked the officer how she looked and he replied “very sexy.” The officer then asked the woman if she had condoms. She said yes and told the officer to take off his clothes. At that time the detective unit entered the apartment and arrested Sherry.