I’m a joker, I’m a toker, I’m a midnight smoker

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from March 27 to March 30.

BUPD responded to four men smoking marijuana in front of the Office of Career Services at 9:08 a.m. March 27. The parties were gone when BUPD arrived.

IT’S NOT 4/20 YET, MAN

A caller reported the smell of marijuana coming from a room in Claflin Hall at 9:27 p.m. March 27. An Office of Residence Life official said they would investigate the report.

DUDE, WHERE’S MY CAR?

A party reported a stolen at Shelton Hall at 1:43 a.m. March 27. A report is due.

IDENTITY CRISIS

A party turned in a forged driver’s license at Rich Hall at 7:29 a.m. March 27.

TIME TO GO TO BEST BUY

BUPD responded to a stolen laptop on the second floor of the College of Fine Arts at 10:19 a.m. March 27.

IT’S ONLY FRED AND ETHYL, LUCY!

A caller reported his or her 10-year-old son saw an unknown man walking in their yard at 53 Worthington St. at 6:24 p.m. March 27. BUPD later found the man was a neighbor delivering a note.

PARTY HARDY

BUPD responded to an intoxicated female party vomiting in the main entrance of 194 Bay State Road at 2:17 a.m. March 28.

NO TICKET, NO RIDE

A caller reported a suspicious male party looking into cars at 710 Albany St. on the BU Medical Campus at 9:13 a.m. March 28.

BUSTED

The Office of Residence Life reported a group of minors with a large amount of alcohol at Warren Towers at 10:58 p.m. March 28. BUPD issued the parties a summons.

HE’S FALLEN AND HE

CAN’T GET UP

A caller reported a man fell and cut himself outside of 575 Commonwealth Ave. at 12:03 a.m. March 29. The man was transported by ambulance to the Boston Medical Center.

DISCREDITED

A caller reported his credit card stolen from his wallet at Warren Towers at 12 a.m. March 30.

TAKE IT OUTSIDE — NO, REALLY

BUPD responded to a disturbance in the lobby of Rich Hall at 1:47 a.m. March 30. The disturbance was caused by a dispute over BU guest policy rules.

ANGER MANAGEMENT DROPOUT

A caller reported a male party standing in the street yelling at passersby at 177 Bay State Road at 6:33 p.m. March 30. BUPD removed the party and issued a warning.