Food, The Muse

Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Tiffany’s

Restaurant week has an incredible impact on the dining industry. By allowing guests a fixed menu at a decent price, the event revives the restaurant economy and diners are exposed to new locales or even treated to revisiting favorite eateries. In light of this renaissance and its anecdotal effects on the dining economy as well as The MUSE’s current quest to tackle all things video-game related, I’ve decided to create my own Pok’eacute;vore prixe fix. Following the fashion of the Ruby and Sapphire adventures, one must choose among earth, sea or fire to begin the degustation. Gotta Try ‘Em All!

Earth

Bellsprout leaf salad scattered with chopped vileplume roots with taro balsamic vinaigrette infused with geodude rock salt

**Duduo tartare served with mousse from its own egg

Caterpie jelly and beedrill honey on melba

Flavors from southeast asia with raichu satay served with an electric peanut sauce

Classic pidgeot parmigiana with braised nidoran au vin

Medley of chocolate and thyme gelato

Fire

**Pan-seared koffing sharing the consistency of calf’s liver, it is best to order rare, otherwise it will disintegrate into sulfurous, oily compote topped with bacon and morels

Barbecued charizard tail served with a peach pit and poppyseed marinade

because its meat is only legally consumed in France and Portugal, Ponyta will perform the flamb’eacute; for the bananas foster tableside, regardless of Massachussetts law

Sea

Flash-fried soft shell parasect Battered in panko crumbs served with two king krabby legs, deconstructed kelp and anemone salad

**Foie Gras de Psyduck, a silky-textured full-bodied fatty liver the animals are force-fed with clefairy mayonnaise

grilled tentacool saut’eacute; in a citrus sauce

Magikarp sashimi

Steamed shellders with sea salt and basil frites

Seared dewgong fin served with mango and cilantro ceviche

Green tea and red bean petit four sampler

All menus will be 175p. We prefer the entire table participate in the tasting menu.

**Consuming raw or undercooked meats may increase your risk of foodborne illness

We also offer a medley of potpourri and grass clippings for our vegetarian guests.

On a separate note, congrats to the Boston area restaurants nominated for various 2009 James Beard Awards: No. 9 Park, Hamersley’s Bistro, Meritage, Boston Beer Company, Pigalle, Tremont 647, Legal Sea Foods, Oleana, Hungry Mother, Garden at the Cellar, Sofra Bakery and Cafe, Salts, Craigie on Main and Rendezvous in Central Square. Bonne Chance!