Ground Control to BUPD

The following were taken from the Boston University Police Department Crime Logs from Aug. 20 to Aug. 28.

BUPD responded to a call from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Police requesting assistance with a possible assault of one of their students outside of an MIT dorm at 111 Bay State Road on Aug. 26 at 2:13 a.m. MIT Police and BUPD searched the area and found nothing.’

THAT [WAS] MY BIKE!

A caller reported a missing bike outside of CVS at Commonwealth Avenue and St. Paul Street on Aug. 20 at 8:24 a.m. BUPD found no suspects at the scene and reported the bike stolen.’

COMM. AVE. COLLISIONS

BUPD responded to a reported accident between a car and a bike at the intersection of Commonwealth Avenue and Cummington Street on Aug. 24 at 10:06 a.m. BUPD arrived on the scene, notifying both the EMS and hospital.’

HILL-ELP NEEDED
A caller reported that a monitor in the Hillel House was not receiving images from the cameras in the building at 213 Bay State Road on Aug. 26 at 12:20 p.m. BUPD called detectives to investigate.’

MED CAMPUS MADNESS
A caller reported three men and one woman trespassing outside of the Evans Building at 72 East Concord Street on the BU Medical Campus on Aug. 26 at 2:15 p.m.’ BUPD arrested all four trespassers and transported them to the police station.
‘ ‘
GOOD WILL HUNTING

BUPD responded to a call from a Good Will employee who said they were receiving harassment phone calls on Aug. 27 at 11:50 a.m. BUPD stayed at Good Will with the employee until the Boston Police Department arrived.’

SHADY BACKDOOR BUSINESS

A caller reported that an individual was hanging behind Warren Towers at 14 Buswell Street for the second day in a row and was concerned the suspect was trying to gain access to the building on Aug. 28 at 7:03 a.m. BUPD warned the individual and removed him from the area. ‘

MARY JANE UP TO NO GOOD

A third-party caller reported that a Resident Assistant caught a student smoking marijuana in the Towers dorms on Aug. 28 at 6:40 p.m. BUPD filed a drug possession report on the student.’ ‘ ‘