See you later, Obama hater

‘ The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Aug. 29 to Sept. 6.

A caller reported that people at a table were’ handing out anti-Obama literature in front of Warren Towers’ at 12:38 p.m. on Sept. 2. BUPD removed the table but allowed them to continue handing out the literature.

SOMETIMES THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOST

A caller reported a disoriented male wandering through the Art History Department at the College of Arts and Sciences at 5:58 p.m. on Aug. 29. BUPD searched the building and could not find the man. He was eventually spotted inside Marsh Chapel.

LOCKED UP WITHOUT THE KEY
‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘
A girl used a call box inside a garage to contact BUPD and tell them she was locked in the basement and could not get out at 580 Commonweath Ave. at 8:53 p.m. on Aug. 31. BUPD notified BU Facilities Management, who sent a custodian to free her.

WEED BUST IN ROOM 420
‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘
An residence assistant reported that a student had drug paraphernalia in room 420 at Myles Standish Hall at 10:52 p.m. on Sept. 4. BUPD filed a drug possession report on the student.

KNOCK, KNOCK . . . WHO’S PASSED OUT IN THERE?
‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘
A caller reported that a drunk male would not come out of his BU residence at 159 Bay State Road at 2:35 a.m. on Sept. 5. BUPD notified the EMS at 3:01 a.m. The student was taken in an ambulance to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

COUCH BATTLES
‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘
A caller reported that an individual’s hand was stuck between the wall and the couch in a graduate student residence at 79 Bay State Road at 11:27 p.m. on Sept. 5. BUPD notified the EMS who took the male in an ambulance to Boston Medical Center.

AWKWARD WAKE-UP CALLS
‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘
BUPD responded to a call from a female student who reported that her roommate’s alarm was going off in their dormitory at Student Village II at 7:19 a.m. on Sept. 6. The caller said her roommate was away for the weekend and she was unable to contact her resident assistant. BUPD got into the room and turned off the alarm.