Law and disorder

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Oct. 21 to Oct. 27.

A caller reported that he had left his backpack in his unlocked car in front of 750 Commonwealth Ave. at 8:15 p.m. on Oct. 22. He came out of his law class to find his car burglarized, backpack opened and laptop and textbook stolen.

JOBS WANTS HIS
COMPUTER BACK

A caller reported that his Mac laptop had been stolen from The School of Theology at around 8 a.m. on Oct. 26. He said the computer was left unattended in his office, which was locked. There was no sign of forced entry.

BRINGING DOWN THE HOUSE

BUPD responded to a call at 844 Beacon St. at 2:30 a.m. on Oct. 23. The caller reported that vandals had broken two windows, one door and two fire extinguisher boxes when they broke into the building through the roof.

LEGGO MY SEIKO

A BU student reported that his watch was stolen from a bathroom at Warren Towers at 4 p.m. on Oct. 25. The caller said the watch was worth $4,000 and he left it in the bathroom for several hours before coming back to look for it.