Billie Jean is Not My Stealer

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from March 17 to March 24.

Boston University Police Department responded to a call from a Boston University student who reported that his clothes were stolen from the laundry room of 33 Harry Agganis Way at 4 p.m. on March 17. The student said two pairs of his Ralph Lauren jeans were gone when he went to the laundry room to collect his clothes from the dryer.

MID-SEMESTER NIGHT’S DREAM?

A caller reported a theft at 5 p.m. at 700 Commonwealth Ave. on March 18. The student said he was in the process of moving out of his room when he left momentarily and came back to discover his mattress and a pair of sneakers were missing.

COMO SE DICE “SCREWED?”

A caller told BUPD on March 19 that his backpack was stolen from the George Sherman Union at about 4 p.m. on March 15. The student said his backpack and Spanish textbook, estimated to be worth $260, were stolen. The student waited to report the items missing until he returned to look for them on March 19.

LICENSED TO STEAL

BUPD responded to a caller who said their car had been tampered with at 44 Buswell St. on March 22. The caller said the license plates had been stolen from the car.

TAG, YOU’RE IT

BUPD arrested a juvenile male suspect at 11 p.m. at 730 Comm. Ave. on March 19. The suspect was caught tagging a vehicle with spray paint near the Comm. Ave. garage.

BLAME IT ON THE LEPRECHAUNS

A caller reported that their car had been broken into at 7 p.m. at 100 Ashford St. on March 17. The caller said their Volvo had been broken into and the thief stole a North Face backpack from the backseat.