INTERROBANG

Boston University is prohibiting, but not enforcing, students from holding classes during registration on the Student Link. Here at the ol’ Free Press, we figured, why not compile a list of other things that are prohibited but not enforced?

• Brookline prohibits fun. Does so with $40 Frisbee permits.
  • BU prohibits students whose grade point average is less than a 3.0 from going abroad . . . but doesn’t actually.
  • Common decency prohibits Dean of Students Kenneth Elmore from rotating neck accessories. His collection of bowties is evidence enough to assume that no one enforces this.
  • BU prohibits the use of crayons on tests. The College of General Studies, however, does not enforce this.
  • The law of averages prohbits April Setterlund from batting .600. Clearly, no one enforces this because she does anyway.
  • Society prohibits boys from having lesbian haircuts. Tiger Beat and J-14 do not enforce this. Someone should notify Justin Bieber.
  • The AP awards apparently prohibit WTBU from coming up with original tweets because no one enforces that their news coverage is their own.
  • The Daily Free Press prohibits and enforces nothing. The independent, student-run newspaper is a no-holds-barred organization.