CAMPUS CRIME LOGS: Whip it real hard

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Nov. 29 to Dec. 6.

A custodian told BUPD on Nov. 29 that he had found containers of nitrous oxide in the form of 15 empty whipped cream bottles in the trash. BUPD said it suspects the whipped cream bottles were abused and used as drugs.

Passed Gas

A man reported that gas was stolen from his blue BMW sometime between 6:15 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Nov. 29. The man said he’d parked his car outside 640 Commonwealth Ave. with a full tank of gas. When he returned to the car, his gas tank was empty.

The Bodyguard

On Nov. 30, BUPD was called in after a student hired a private bodyguard to accompany her while she took classes at the School of Management. The student said she hired the guard from New England Risk Management Insurance and Legal Investigations after another student yelled at her. The student did not alert BUPD about this issue. BUPD then escorted the bodyguard off-campus and issued him a trespass warning.

It Wasn’t Me

A student on 32 Harry Agganis Way lost her purse on Wednesday. Housing Security found the purse with marijuana inside. The student confessed to possession and was issued a citation.

Oh Darling, You’re Simply Smashing Tonight

A BU student was arrested at about 1:45 a.m. on Thursday for malicious damage. BUPD said it saw the student smash and tear off the side mirrors of four separate vehicles on Ashford Street while with a female friend. The friend was not arrested.