City Crime Logs

The following reports were taken from the Boston Police Department crime logs from Feb. 2 to Feb. 7.

Urine for it

A BPD officer responded to a call while on patrol at 11 p.m. on Friday. The caller reported a noisy party across the street and that several male attendees from the party were urinating in her front yard.

Her eight-year-old also witnessed the act. The party was broken up by the arrival of the officer and the males disappeared from the front yard. The incident was cited as a noise complaint.

A walking cliché

On Wednesday at about 2 a.m., a man walked into the bar Rednecks to buy a sandwich. He began engaging in conversation with two intoxicated men.

When the discussion changed to religion and homosexuality, the two men became irritated. The man told the suspects to calm down and was punched in the face by one of the men. The two suspects were charged with assault and battery.

Unfriendly Neighbors?

On Saturday, an officer responded to a call at 46 Pratt St. The occupants of the house had returned from a local bar at 2 a.m. to find their front door unlocked and ajar.

An inspection of the house showed that two MacBooks and one Dell laptop were missing. One occupant sited a poor relationship with a neighbor down the street. The claim was reported as an incident of breaking and entering.

Dazed, Confused and

Emotional

Late last Friday, officers responded to a girl claiming she had been drugged at a fraternity party in Allston. The underage girl had consumed one alcoholic beverage at the party before becoming confused and emotional.

A friend of the girl said that after consuming two drinks she was fine and deduced that her friend had been drugged. The officers visited the site of the house and cleared out the party. Criminal complaints were filed for serving and purchasing alcohol for minors.

Shopping Gone Wrong

Last Sunday afternoon, officers were called to Shaw’s Supermarket in Allston. A woman was caught on camera shoplifting items from the store.

Among the items were diapers, cough medicine, lotion, toothpaste, soap and chicken wings. The Loss Prevention team retrieved all items. The woman was charged with larceny/shoplifting.