Campus crime logs

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Jan. 29 to Feb. 4.

On Tuesday, BUPD officers arrested a non-affiliate for assaulting a female BU employee who is allegedly his girlfriend at about 1 a.m. The incident occurred at the corner of Beacon Street and Mountfort Street. The female suffered bruising and was transported to Massachusetts General Hospital.

Early bird gets the worm

Blue State Coffee employees called BUPD at about 8 a.m. Wednesday after finding the door smashed open at 957 Commonwealth Ave. The door was broken sometime the night before.

Well I can’t read! 

On Thursday, Mugar Memorial Libary staff members reported to police at 8:38 a.m. they noticed a vandalized book left on a desk. The book was reportedly worth about $500 and had pages torn out from it. No suspects have yet been determined.

Catch me if you can

At 9:31 a.m. Thursday, BUPD arrested a student for an outstanding default warrant in Brighton District Court. Officers found him in room 207A at 1019 Comm. Ave.

A huff and a puff…

A large pane of glass at 575 Comm. Ave. was shattered by the wind on Thursday at 4:36 a.m., causing damage to the door. Glass pieces were scattered inside and around the building. No injuries were reported.

A wild Lady Gaga appears

At 5:19 p.m. on Thursday, a suspicious male was reported pacing around 595 Comm. Ave. The man was wearing a black trench coat and stocking mask with paint on his face. By the time BUPD arrived to search the area, he was gone.

Who steals a shoe, honestly?

Several pairs of adult and children’s shoes were stolen from room 103 at 2 Silber Way Friday. A staff member from the early childhood learning lab reported the theft to BUPD at about 10:15 a.m.

Raising thieves

A student had her wallet stolen Saturday while at Raising Cane’s located at 949 Comm. Ave. She did not notice that it had been taken until several fraudulent charges were made on her credit card. The student notified BUPD at about 3:30 p.m.

If you can dodge a wrench… 

At about 2:45 a.m. on Sunday, a male was reported walking around 590 Comm. Ave. holding a bloody wrench. BUPD officers arrived immediately, but the male had disappeared from the building. Officers searched the premise and only located a small amount of blood on the floor.