CRIME LOGS: Shop and Go

The following crime reports were taken frpm the Allston-Brighton D-14 crime logs from March 12 to March 19.

Shop and go

At about 12:09 p.m. Friday, Boston Police Department received a call about a suspicious person at 17 Cummings Road. When they arrived at the scene, authorities conducted a search for the suspects and discovered an open door in the back of apartments one and two. A witness said he saw the suspects leave through the rear door of apartment two, each carrying a shopping bag and backpack. The apartment was found in disarray, as objects were thrown around the room and bedroom doors were damaged. The front door of the apartment, which leads to the hallway of the building, was covered in pry marks. The victims reported a gold watch and several electronic devices were stolen from their rooms.

…But here’s a big knife

An armed robbery occurred at about 7:00 p.m. Monday near 21 Quint Ave. The victim reported that the two suspects were following him while he was walking to his friend’s house. The two suspects drew closer and threw the victim onto the ground. One of the men, described as a white Hispanic man between the ages of 18 and 22, pulled out a four-inch knife and held it in the direction of the victim’s face. He said, “I don’t want to hurt you, give me everything you have” and told his accomplice to check the pockets of the victim. The victim’s iPhone 5 and wallet were stolen during the incident.

Good thing she sleeps in

Police responded to a call at about 12:24 p.m. Monday about a breaking-and-entering incident at 137 Chiswick Road. The victim stated that she heard a banging sound from the back living room window while she was sleeping. She walked to the living room and saw a person outside the window attempting to enter the apartment. The suspect fled the scene by foot once seen by the victim. The only characteristic the victim remembered about the suspect was that the suspect was wearing a dark gray sweater. The police observed that both locks to the victim’s living room window had been broken.

Say please

Saturday at about 2:30 a.m., a man was assaulted with a handgun while talking on the phone at a Dunkin Donuts restaurant, located at 214 North Beacon St. A group of seven to eight unknown suspects approached him and two other witnesses. One of the suspects, who was wearing a red jacket, held a black handgun to his throat and told him to “leave the car.” The victim was also given a cut on the back of his head, a scratch to the neck and a swollen left eye. The group then fled the scene in an unknown direction, and one of the witnesses took the victim to the St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center emergency room. However, nothing was taken from the victim during the incident.