CAMPUS CRIME LOGS: Sept. 3 to Sept. 8.

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Sept. 3 to Sept. 8.

Student falls while boarding BUS

At 8:49 a.m. on Sept. 3, a student fell while attempting to board the BU Shuttle near 512 Beacon St. The student refused to seek medical attention. In the report, it was also noted that the student in question has fallen five other times while on campus.

Bike rider struck by car door on campus

At the intersection of Amory Street and Commonwealth Avenue, a male affiliate was hit by a vehicle door while riding his bike on Sept. 3. The affiliate fell against the stopped vehicle at 3:08 p.m. but declined medical attention.

Handbag stolen from car

A student’s sister reported that her Louis Vuitton handbag had been stolen from her car around 6:30 p.m. on Sept. 3 while it was parked in the Warren Towers parking lot, located at 700 Comm. Ave.

Marijuana paraphernalia confiscated

A BUPD officer seized marijuana paraphernalia from a student’s room at about 8 p.m. after an Office of Residence Life official discovered the items on Sept. 3.

Student bit by dog, treated by BU officials

On Friday, a student reported she had been bit by a chihuahua near 957 Comm. Ave. at around 4:10 p.m. She told BUPD officials the dog and its male owner had been near an ATM in the area when the dog attacked her. She was treated by Student Health Services for the bite.

Student cited for possession of drugs

BUPD officers cited a student for possession of marijuana at 275 Babcock St. at 5:15 p.m. on Friday. She was cited even though the student said her doctor back in California had given her a prescription. There is a no-tolerance policy for marijuana at BU.

Man with active warrants arrested at 100 Bay State Road

At 8:52 p.m. on Friday, BUPD officers arrested a male non-affiliate after finding him inside 100 Bay State Road. The man had several active warrants and was found in possession of recently stolen property.

Navy veteran assaulted at Buswell and Beacon

On Saturday, around 3 a.m., a student was assaulted by 3 unknown males after an altercation on Buswell Street near Beacon Street.