CAMPUS CRIME LOGS: Sept. 30 to Oct. 6

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Sept. 30 to Oct. 6.

Off-campus sexual assault

On Oct. 1 around 12:30 a.m., a student at 91 Bay State Road reported an incident of sexual assault that occurred off-campus. BUPD and the Boston Police Department interviewed the student about the incident.

Wallet stolen from 595 Commonwealth Ave.

A student’s wallet was stolen from his room on the sixth floor of 595 Commonwealth Ave. on Oct. 1 at 11 a.m. Police officials are still investigating the incident.

iPad stolen

An iPad was stolen from 595 Comm. Ave. on Sept. 30, but was not reported to BUPD until Oct. 1. The item was reportedly stolen from the sixth floor between2 p.m. and 6 p.m.

Second wallet stolen from 595 Comm. Ave.

At 6 p.m. on Oct. 1, a wallet was stolen from a fifth floor suite at 595 Comm. Ave.

Purse stolen from Starbucks

A student’s purse was stolen by an unknown individual from Starbucks in Kenmore Square on Wednesday at around 1 p.m.

Suspicious male at 915 Comm. Ave.

At 915 Comm. Ave., a student reported a suspicious male on the BU Bridge that was photographing her on both Tuesday and Wednesday. When she tried to take his photo, he fled the scene. She reported the incident to BUPD Wednesday at 5 p.m. BUPD officials advised her to contact the station if the incidents continue.

Wallet stolen at a West Campus dorm

A student’s wallet was stolen from his room in Rich Hall. The student said the wallet was stolen between the hours of 5 p.m. on Thursday and 8 a.m. on Friday.

Suspicious female at 2 Silber Way

On Friday around 11 a.m., a suspicious female was seen going through offices at 2 Silber Way. Her description matches that of the suspect involved with the wallet thefts at 595 Comm. Ave. However, she left the building and nothing was reported missing.

Backpack stolen

A student’s backpack was stolen from 640 Comm. Ave. on Friday. The backpack was reported stolen between the hours of 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.

Credit card fraud

A student at 91 Bay State Road reported credit card fraud on Saturday at around 12:30 p.m. The student said she believes the fraud occurred when she was ordering a meal over the phone at a nearby café.