CAMPUS CRIME LOGS: Oct. 8 to Oct. 13

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Oct. 8 to Oct. 13. 

Counterfeit bill found

On Oct. 8 at about 12 p.m., a BU Barnes and Noble employee told police that a customer had paid with a counterfeit $20 bill.

Check stolen

At about 4 p.m. on Oct. 8, a student reported to police that a check her parents sent her in the mail was stolen at 610 Beacon St.

Student cyclist struck by vehicle

A vehicle struck a student riding a bicycle at 855 Commonwealth Ave at 6 p.m. on Oct. 8. The student was not seriously injured, but was transported to a hospital for minor injuries. The driver of the vehicle was also a student.

Suspicious man approaches student

At 12:30 a.m. on Wednesday, a man approached a student and took her cell phone out of her hand at 725 Comm. Ave., outside of BU’s College of Arts and Sciences. He then proceeded to enter his number into her phone and attempted to pull her into a silver sedan. The student got away from him with her cell phone, and the man walked away, telling the student he would call her. She reported the incident to BUPD.

Laptop stolen

On Wednesday at 8 p.m., a laptop was stolen after a student accidently left it at the FedEx store at 700 Comm. Ave.

Woman trespassing 

A non-affiliate was refused admittance to BU’s School of Law at 765 Comm. Ave. at 2:53 p.m. on Thursday. When she refused to leave, BUPD officials escorted her off the property and issued her a trespass warrant. She later called LAW and left a threatening message.

Credit cards stolen at 2 Silber Way

Larceny was reported on Friday at around 5 p.m. when an employee at 2 Silber Way saw a suspicious man enter the office. The employee later found that her credit cards had been stolen.

Watch stolen from safe in Warren Towers

A student’s Burberry watch was stolen out of a safe in her room at 700 Comm. Ave. at 8:17 p.m. on Friday.

Credit cards stolen at 100 Bay State Road

On Sunday, a student’s credit cards were stolen from her unattended bag while she was dining at 100 Bay State Road sometime between3 p.m. and 3:45 p.m.