CAMPUS CRIME LOGS: Oct. 15 to Oct. 20

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Oct. 15 to Oct. 20.

Discharge of fire extinguisher

At 4:30 p.m. on Oct. 15, a staff member saw a student maliciously attempt to use a fire extinguisher when there was no fire, consequently activating the fire alarm in the Student Village I building at 10 Buick St.

Water stolen from Starbucks

On Oct. 15 at 9 p.m., an unknown female was spotted shoplifting two water bottles from Starbucks at 775 Commonwealth Ave. She fled the scene before employees could prevent her from leaving the scene.

Suspicious male at 700 Comm. Ave. 

Around 12:40 a.m. on Wednesday morning, an older male was seen tampering with the bike rack outside of Warren Towers at 700 Comm. Ave. A witness approached and questioned him, and the suspicious man fled the area. The witness took a photograph of the male.

Unwanted photos put online

At 19 Chester St., a girl reported that her ex-boyfriend’s new girlfriend was putting photographs of her on the Internet without her permission around 2 p.m. on Thursday.

Graffiti found on Comm. Ave.

On Friday at 8 a.m., officers found several stenciled graffiti messages outside 775 Comm. Ave. and down the street. There were about 30 messages, which advertised a travel website.

Motor vehicle accident

At 8 a.m. on Friday, a motor vehicle accident occurred at 778 Comm. Ave. There were no injuries, but there was minor damage to the vehicle.

Water thief identified

The woman seen stealing water at Starbucks at 775 Comm. Ave. on Tuesday was seen at the same Starbucks again on Friday at 9:12 p.m. The staff notified the police and gave them her information.

Marijuana citation

On Saturday at 3:24 p.m., two students ran from police after being asked to stop smoking marijuana at 300 Babcock St. The students were caught and given citations.

Assault of two students at 627 Comm. Ave.

On Sunday at around 1:30 a.m., three unknown males assaulted two students at 627 Comm. Ave. after asking the students who won the Boston Red Sox baseball game. The students suffered facial injuries and took a cab to the hospital. They notified BUPD at 2 p.m. the next day. The identities of the three males are still unknown.