Campus Crime Logs: Nov. 26-30

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department  from Nov. 26 to 30.

Two arrested after gunshots at Allston bar

BUPD and Boston Police Department officers responded on Thanksgiving Day to several gunshots that were heard at 138 Brighton Ave., Patron’s Mexican Kitchen and Watering Hole. Officers followed two suspicious parties in a vehicle from the scene. The suspects were successfully stopped and arrested by BPD and one victim was transported to the hospital with multiple gunshot wounds.

Noise complaint issued on Bay State Road

BUPD officers responded on Thanksgiving Day at 3:23 a.m. to an ongoing noise complaint between neighbors at 62 Bay State Road. BUPD officers said rental property tenants would be contacted about the situation.

Panhandler arrested at City Convenience

BUPD officers arrested a male party who was panhandling outside of City Convenience at Commonwealth Avenue and Deerfield Street in Kenmore Square Friday at 5:56 p.m. The suspect had several outstanding warrants.

Unattended suitcase left at Essex Street and Mountfort Street

BUPD and Brookline Police Department officers responded Saturday at 2:33 p.m. to a report of an unattended suitcase at Essex Street and Mountfort Street. The suitcase was not a threat and was determined to be either lost or trash.

Kennedy serves as a city associate for the Daily Free Press. A freshman, she studies English with a minor in philosophy. As a journalist, Kennedy shows special interest in crime and local politics. You can follow her on Twitter at @stellarkenn.