City Crime Logs: Sept. 25 – 26

The following reports were taken from the Boston Police Department crime logs from Sept. 25 – 26.

Weapon revoked at Brighton High School
An police officer monitoring student arrival at Brighton High School at 25 Warren St. Monday at 7:39 a.m. was informed that a student had taken out brass knuckles from inside their book bag. The student was referred for a disciplinary hearing and the brass knuckles were logged as evidence by the Brighton High School Police Office.

Screaming man in Allston taken to the hospital
Officers responded to a radio call for a person screaming at Kelton and Allston Street on Tuesday at 2:55 a.m. The victim was confused and acting inappropriately, the report said. Boston Emergency Medical Services transported the victim to St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center.

Assault of a high schooler in Brighton
Officers at Brighton High School heard a fight taking place in the first floor hallway Tuesday at about 10:50 a.m. About 30 students were bystanders to the fight. One student was reported throwing punches at another, who yelled, “Get off, stop” multiple times. Officers and teachers separated the two, and one student was put under arrest and escorted to the Brighton High School Police Office for assault and battery, among other charges.

Isabel is a sophomore in the College of Communication and the Opinion Editor for Fall 2018. Follow her on Twitter @isabelcowens.