City Crime Logs: Oct. 3

The following crime reports were taken from the Boston Police Department crime logs from Oct. 3.

Emotionally disturbed person in Allston taken to hospital

Officers responded to a radio call for an emotionally disturbed person at 54 Gardner St. on Tuesday at about 1:02 a.m. Upon arrival, the victim said he was anxious and wanted to go to the hospital. Boston Emergency Medical Services transported him to St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center.

Officer assaulted during drug investigation

After witnessing a suspected drug transaction in the vicinity of Linden Street and Gardner Street on Tuesday at 4:35 p.m., an officer approached one of the individuals involved and confiscated two bags of marijuana from him. The individual then shoved the officer in the chest and ran away. The individual has not yet been apprehended and the investigation is ongoing.

Arrest made in Allston drug investigation

After witnessing a suspected drug transaction at the corner of Harvard Avenue and Farrington Avenue on Tuesday at about 6:30 p.m., officers confiscated marijuana from a suspicious individual. They then called a phone number provided by a man who said he called that number to arrange the purchase, and the suspicious individual’s phone rang. Officers then arrested the individual for distribution and possession with intent to sell.

Jennifer Small is a junior in the Boston University College of Communication, majoring in journalism and minoring in media science. She is one of the Co-Campus News Editors for Spring 2023.