Campus Crime Logs: Oct. 27-31

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Oct. 27-31.

Students harassed at 900 Commonwealth Ave.

Callers reported that an unknown female entered the second floor of 900 Commonwealth Ave. and was harassing students on Thursday at 8:51 p.m. The suspect left the building prior to officers’ arrival.

Assault and battery in Allston

A caller reported at 12:10 a.m. on Friday that she was a victim of assault and battery at 46 Ashford St. The victim declined medical attention and left the area prior to officers’ arrival.

Person falsely presumed dead near East Concord St.

A man reported he thought he found a body near East Concord St. at 9:30 p.m. on Friday. The presumed dead person got up and walked away.

Chemical spill at 36 Cummington Mall

BUPD received a report that a sample of the chemical toluene was spilled in a room at the BU Center for Advanced Biotechnology at 11:37 a.m. on Monday. The Boston Fire Department and the environmental health and safety department were notified. BFD deemed the room safe for reentry.

Suspected assault inside vehicle in Allston

A caller informed BUPD of an apparent assault inside a white four-door vehicle in front of her house at 19 Ashford St. on Tuesday at 2:07 p.m. The caller reported that a male was driving and a female was possibly in the back seat. A male in the passenger seat jumped out of the car and ran to Linden Street, and BPD was notified.

Isabel is a sophomore in the College of Communication and the Opinion Editor for Fall 2018. Follow her on Twitter @isabelcowens.