City Crime Logs: Jan. 20– 21

The following crime reports were taken from the Boston Police Department crime logs from Jan. 20–21.

Vandalism reported at Model Café.

Officers responded to a report of a vandalism in progress at 7 North Beacon St. Saturday at 11:45 p.m. A witness told police the suspects disturbed the peace and broke a window while leaving the scene. The two suspects were arguing with an individual waiting in line, one of whom proceeded to head-butt the individual. When the police arrived, the suspects took off and attempted to climb a fence, but both fell, resulting in one complaining about shoulder pain. The second assailant declined medical attention.

Disturbance at Brighton residence.

Officers responded to a radio call for a loud music complaint at 10 Brackett St. Sunday at 2:42 p.m. Upon arrival, the officers heard loud music coming from Apartment 1. When they spoke to the tenant, the individual was shocked and replied, “I can’t even jam on Sunday?” The tenant then compiled and turned off the music.

Fraud reported at Keenan Road.

An individual reported larceny at 5 Keenan Road Sunday at 6:30 p.m. The party mailed a Personnel Check to their account, however, several days later they noticed an unknown person had deposited the check into a different account. The individual requested a police report be filled out for their bank. Rockland Trust is still investigating the issue.