Campus Crime Logs

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Feb. 11-15.

BUPD received a report at 1:54 p.m. Feb. 13 from a woman wielding a knife at a payphone outside 840 Harrison Ave.

Officers responded to the scene but could not find the woman.

Bumper Cars

BUPD received a report at 4:04 p.m. Feb. 14 of an ambulance on call pulling out of a tight parking spot outside 273 Babcock St.

In the process of moving out of the parking spot, both the ambulance and a neighboring car sustained damage.

A BUPD officer filed the report for the ambulance company.

Little Help, Tough Guy?

BUPD received a call at 10:28 p.m. Feb. 14 from a caller who said his car door was frozen shut at the intersection of Commonwealth Avenue and Essex Street, and he was unable to open it.

Officers responded and assisted in opening the door.

T Crash

BUPD received a report at 8:21 a.m. Feb. 11 of a motor vehicle accident involving the MBTA Green Line Trolley outside the George Sherman Union.

Officers and MBTA police responded to the scene.

Drink ‘Til You Drop

BUPD received a report at 12:55 a.m. Feb. 11 of an intoxicated male party passed out in a Warren Towers room.

The victim was transported to St. Elizabeth’s Hospital and issued a judicial referral.

Trapped in an Elevator

BUPD received a report at 12:45 p.m. Feb. 11 of a party trapped in an elevator on the fourth floor of the Photonics Center.

Officers responded and freed the party from the elevator.

Mary Jane

BUPD received a report at 9:57 p.m. Feb. 12 of people smoking marijuana on the street behind Myles Standish Hall.

Officers responded to the scene, but no one was in the area.

Whatchya Doing There?

BUPD received a report at 4:45 a.m. Feb. 11 of a suspicious-looking vehicle parked outside 11 Bay State Rd.

Officers responded to the scene and sent the party on its way.

Unconscious Emergency

BUPD received a report at 9:29 p.m. Feb. 11 of a female party unconscious at the Fitness and Recreation Center.

The victim was transported to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.

Suspicious Person

BUPD received a report at 2:31 p.m. Feb. 12 from a caller who said a suspicious female party was walking around the basement of 885 Commonwealth Ave.

Officers responded to the scene and established the woman was affiliated with the building.