CRIME LOGS: Special delivery

Jeepers Creepers

The following reports were taken from the Boston Police Department from District A-7 and D-14 from August 29 through September 4.

At some point between Saturday at 9 a.m. and Sunday at 9:30 a.m., a thief vandalized a 2010 black Jeep Liberty parked on 5 Amboy St. in Allston. The thief took the owner’s driver’s license, an amplifier, a Coach wristlet and a subwoofer. The thief also damaged some electronics and a door.

Case dismissed

On Tuesday at about 11 a.m., members of the Explosive Ordinance Unit responded to a radio call for a suspicious silver metal case left on the steps of 52 Academy Hill Road, the address for the Brighton District Court. After arriving at the scene, tech officers performed their duties to find what was in the case. Officers found it was empty and not a threat.

Watch and ward

On Saturday at about 11 a.m., a couple left their apartment on Brighton Avenue in Allston and came back at about midnight to notice their apartment had been broken into through the front door. The stolen items were a pair of pearl earrings, a Swiss army watch, a Timex watch and an Apple computer. The police told the victim to file a supplement to the original report at the station. They also told the victim about the Trace Direct program, which provides a database of stolen goods that may help in recovering the item, according to its website.

Special delivery

At about 12 p.m. on Friday, a U.S. Postal Inspector found a suspicious package sent to East Boston. After a canine test for narcotics was positive, the drug unit, postal inspector and state police  delivered the package. The postal inspector approached the suspect and confirmed he was living in the apartment addressed on the package. When the suspect signed for the package, police arrested the suspect after about 1,300 oxycodone pills were found. Carl Desert, of East Boston, was arrested for trafficking drugs.

1. I actually enjoyed your page and I will recommend it with my pals.thanks!!.