Crime Logs: Useless, nosy neighbor

The following reports were taken from the Allston-Brighton D-14 crime
logs from Jan. 16 to Jan. 22.

On Friday, police responded to a report of a breaking and entering incident in a Brighton apartment at 11 Scottfield Road. When a resident returned to the apartment at about 3:30 p.m. after leaving at 1:30 p.m., she observed that the front door was open. The police observed marks on the doorframe that looked as if an intruder had used a crowbar or some other tool to pry the door open. Both residents observed that their rooms had been ransacked with several dresser drawers open. They found that they were missing $150 in cash and a black Acer laptop. A neighbor stated he heard knocking noises around the time of the incident, but did not find the noises to be suspicious and did not investigate. The identity of the suspects remains unknown.

Clearance: all Coach must go!
A breaking and entering incident occurred in an Allston apartment at 249 Cambridge St. between the hours of 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday. The officer called to the scene observed damage to the front door, as if it were forced open by the intruders. Among the stolen items were two MacBooks, a Coach bag valued at around $250, a Coach wallet and
various credit cards.

Roommate Revenge
On Thursday, a man reported that an unknown person had vandalized the padlock to his room at 18 Dustin St. between the hours of 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in North Brighton. There were broken paperclips stuck inside of the padlock, and the victim’s musical equipment was damaged or stolen. The missing items included four guitar pedals and guitar
cords, valued at about $580 all together. The victim also discovered the input jack to his $500 electric guitar was gone. He told the police he had a restraining order against a former roommate, who he recently discovered reacquired a key to his apartment.

Mac on the Run
A breaking and entering incident occurred between the hours of 4 p.m. to 1:21 a.m. on Saturday in an apartment at 130 Englewood Ave. in Brighton. A resident said she found her roommate’s bedroom window open, the kitchen door unlocked and open, and all the rooms in the apartment were ransacked. She also stated she found their Panasonic
flat screen television on the kitchen floor with two duffle bags. Along with the damage, three MacBook Pro laptops, an iPad, a Playstation 3 and a computer hard drive were missing. When the police tracked one of the MacBooks, they received a location at 42 Faneuil St. However, they did not find the laptop or the suspects.

1. I¡¦m now not sure where you’re getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend some time studying much more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.