Crime Logs: Jan. 16-22

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Jan. 16-22.

Tablet stolen at 765 Commonwealth Ave.

A female student reported on Jan. 20 at 12:07 p.m. that her tablet was stolen from an unattended backpack in Room 201 of School of Law.

Man urinates at 277 Babcock St.

An intoxicated male student was observed urinating on the sidewalk outside Rich Hall on Jan. 21 at 2:27 a.m. He was transported to BU Medical Campus.

Sexual assault reported in Cambridge

A female BU student reported at 3:57 a.m. on Jan. 21 that she was sexually assaulted at a party in Cambridge. Cambridge Police Department were notified, and the victim was transported to BUMC.

Female student groped in front of 915 Commonwealth Ave.

A female BU student reported on Jan. 21 at 1:33 p.m. that an unknown male pushed her into a silver car in front of Fitness and Recreation Center and groped her.

Theft at 915 Commonwealth Ave.

A female student reported on Jan. 20 at 4:48 p.m. that $300 was taken from her wallet while left unattended in a locker room at FitRec.

Theft and harassment at StuVi II

A female student reported on Jan. 22 at 8:14 p.m. that a suspicious man entered her suite in 33 Harry Agganis Way without permission. The man then began asking sexually explicit questions, according to the student. Officers discovered that the unaffiliated man had behaved similarly on several other floors, and he was issued a trespass warning. It was later discovered that several items were missing from one of the rooms he entered.