Let us in, let us in! Let us out, let us out!

The following reports were taken from the Boston Police Department Allston-Brighton District D-14 crime logs from March 16 to March 22.

Officers responded to a call about a loud party at the residence of Boston University fraternity Alpha Epsilon Pi in Allston at 12:20 a.m. March 22. Officers were denied entry at the front and back doors of the building. More officers responded to the scene, and they could hear screams that people wanted to leave. One officer climbed in through an open window to find a couch blocking the front entrance to the house and a 20-year-old male BU student preventing anyone from opening the door. Officers could hear a voice saying, ‘Okay, everybody bum-rush the cop!’ One guest tried to leave with an open container of alcohol, and officers asked for identification. He didn’t have any but admitted he was only 20 years old and was arrested as a minor in possession of alcohol. One resident of the house was arrested for ‘keeper of disorderly house’ and providing minors with alcohol, and the man who had been preventing people from leaving was arrested for disorderly conduct.

STAY OUT OF MY BUBBLE

Officers received a report of a verbal threat against the Commonwealth Park Condominium site manager at 10:19 a.m. March 16. The manager said he received a service call a few days earlier from an apartment on 1419 Commonwealth Ave. A tenant in the apartment above agreed to let the manager in, but the problem was in a bedroom whose tenant was absent. The absent tenant’s girlfriend let the victim in to fix a leaking toilet. The site manager received an angry phone call the next day, in which the absent tenant yelled and cursed at him. The tenant called back, and the site manager let the call go to voicemail. In the voicemail, the tenant said ‘Hey f– face, if you ever come into my apartment again, I’ll stab you.’

BURGLAR SCHOOL DROP-OUT

Officers responded that a car had been broken into at 8:24 a.m. March 18. The victim said he found his passenger door unlocked and the contents of the glove compartment spread out on the seat. There was a phone on the seat that did not belong to the victim, and the victim’s sunglasses were missing.

BUT MY DAD’S A COP!

An officer on a routine patrol noticed a vehicle driving on a sidewalk at the intersection of Commonwealth and Brighton avenues in Allston at 4:48 p.m. March 20. The officer tried to stop the vehicle for several blocks and finally caught the driver’s attention when the officer was directly next to the female suspect’s door. The 67-year-old driver began to yell and scream at the officer, saying that he was unprofessional and that her father was a cop and would never pull her over. The officer gave the driver a ticket for reckless operation.

A BLOODY KLUTZ

Officers responded to a call of a fight at The Kells of Boston restaurant in Allston at 11:58 p.m. March 21. Officers found an intoxicated man holding his head with blood on his face, hands and head. The man accused the bouncers of beating him up.’ Officers reviewed security camera footage and found that the bouncers escorted the man out of the building and he tripped over the line rope and hit his head, and then attempted to smear the bouncers with blood from his head. The man was transported to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center for treatment of minor injuries.