City Crime Logs: March 21-22

The following reports were taken from the Boston Police Department crime logs from March 21-22.

Child missing from childcare program at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center

A child was reported missing from the childcare program at 77 Warren St. at 10:40 p.m. on Tuesday. The caller who reported the incident stated the missing person left the program without permission around 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday and had not returned at the time of the report. The child was believed to be in good physical and mental health at the time. Officers notified the Missing Persons Unit.

Attempted forgery of medical prescriptions

Officers responded to 1236 Commonwealth Ave. for a report of a woman who attempted to obtain medication with a forged prescription at 4:25 p.m. on Tuesday. The caller said the suspect attempted to fill prescriptions for Promethazine and Clonidine at a pharmacy where the caller works. The caller said the request was odd because the two medications have an adverse reaction when combined. Upon calling the listed prescribing doctor, the caller was informed the prescriptions were not valid. The suspect left the pharmacy after being told they would not be given the prescriptions.

Kitchen fire starts in empty apartment

An officer responded to a report of a building fire at 9:04 a.m. on Wednesday in an unoccupied unit at 50 Malden St. used by construction workers. Upon arrival, the officer was informed that there was a small kitchen fire in the unit, seemingly caused by a cardboard box left on top of an electric stove. The building suffered extensive water damage, but only minor fire damage.