Judge Judy is waiting

The following reports were taken from the Boston Police Department Allston-Brighton District D-14 crime logs from Feb. 1 to Feb. 7.

Officers responded to a call to investigate a disturbance at 10:16 p.m.’ Feb. 4. Upon arrival, police found two women arguing about a parking space. The first had removed a chair from a parking space in order to park her car there earlier that day. The second had reserved the spot with the chair and confronted the first neighbor.’ They argued, and pushes and vulgarities were exchanged. The police advised the women to seek legal services.

‘ I Don’t Wanna!

Officers responded to a call about a party at 87 Gardner St. at 2:30 a.m. Feb. 7. Upon arrival, officers noticed people on the second floor porch and could hear the music from the street. When they asked the tenant to turn the music down, he refused and said it was low enough.’ Officers placed the tenant under arrest, but he refused to put his hands behind his back. Officers struggled for two minutes handcuffing the man. When they succeeded he refused to enter the police car.

Birthday Suit Surprise

Two people walked into the police station to report a problem with their neighbor at about 1 p.m. Feb. 1. They said a woman allegedly has a habit of coming to their door without clothes on. The two reported that before they disconnected their phone line, the suspect would call their home at least twice a month.

Forgot About That, My Bad

Officers saw suspicious activity at the intersection of Washington Street and Commonwealth Avenue at 3:31 a.m. Feb. 3.’ The officers approached a suspect and the man said he was waiting for friends. Officers ran a routine license check and discovered the suspect had an outstanding warrant for a larceny over $250.’ As the officers arrested the man, they frisked his jacket, at which point the suspect said, ‘I forgot that was in there.’ Officers found a small plastic bag with a white powdery substance believed to be cocaine and a plastic stick for snorting it.’ Officers then conducted a search and found another, identical bag. While the officers at the scene took the suspect to the station to book him, more officers searched the suspect’s vehicle and found two envelopes of what looked like crystal meth.

Too Much Information

A woman walked into the police station at 1:20 a.m. on Feb. 2.’ She reported that her landlord at 12 Waldo Terrace had approached her bedroom when she entered her building and appeared drunk.’ He allegedly proceeded to tell her that he killed his father when he was 17, spent time in prison in Florida and sometimes gets suicidal.’ She left her apartment because she felt unsafe.

What’s that Forest?

Officers responded to a call at 7 a.m. on Feb. 4 at 52 Oak Square Dr. A man called to complain that his neighbor allegedly backed out of his driveway and into the caller’s, destroying his wheelchair ramp. When the caller complained to the driver, the driver responded with ‘s- – – happens.’