PEARSON: How I lost my virginity

To be a freshman girl and still a virgin seems weird to me, but one of my best friends hasn’t had sex yet.  Is she too old now?  What’s she doing wrong?

Virgin Even In Warren

There has been some recent interest in hearing more about my sexual experiences, rather than answering banal questions about love or relationships, VIEW, so I thought I would treat you to a very short story about the first time I had sex with a lady. Which, for those playing along at home, is not my primary choice for a sexual partner. (I hope this explains the reason that these events occurred during my freshman year at BU.)

It was common practice back then for students of all ages to go to The Kels, a modern Irish pub that has since been replaced with TITS. As a freshman, I had a fake ID that I used to get into some bars (I wouldn’t recommend using a fake ID around Boston anymore, kids), and so we usually skipped the Ashford St. crawl, and went out to the big leagues. Drunk Luke decided that it would be a good idea to get even more drunk, so my group ordered several rounds of shots and Irish car bombs. As the liquor curdled in my stomach, we headed over to the dance floor where I spotted my female companion for the evening.

I slept with this girl last weekend, and unfortunately, the condom broke. HELP! After a few days, I called her, and she said that she couldn’t have kids because of something weird about her uterus. Is this a thing? Should I be worried?

Am I Now a Dad?

I will be writing a complete column next week just on what happens in the event of an unplanned pregnancy scare, so for the moment lets focus just on this “weird uterus” situation. The first thing I would do is go to coffee with this girl, and really discuss her potential uterus issues. Obviously, there hasn’t been enough time for her to know if she is pregnant or not, so we’re really just checking for any underlying issues here. Ask her to describe the issue, and ask if she’s had any infertility testing done. If not, then you may still be okay; after all, conception doesn’t occur after every attempt.

When I was sleeping with my overnight companion, I finished inside of her, and when I pulled out, I was dismayed to find that the condom had broken, and I had deposited a full load inside. (Strangely, we never did find the rest of the condom). However, after sitting in silence for a few moments, she responded, “It’s okay, I have a ‘weak vagina.’”

My girlfriend has mentioned four times now that she’s into threeways. How should I set that up? I’m really exited and I can’t wait for this to happen.

Three is Man Enough

What you’re describing is the wet dream of every high school senior who thinks he’s going off to have a Van Wilder experience in college. While most college men will never be given the opportunity, you have been granted the proverbial “key to the city,” but take care, as the road to success is paved with sexual tensions.

The trick, TIME, is to play by the rules, and to choose your partner carefully. If you look for someone you know, choose a guy or girl who you are both comfortable with, but not necessarily someone you have a sexual past with. Someone who you can easily get rid of should things go badly, and definitely a person who you feel will not decide to quit halfway. If there isn’t anyone like that in your social circle, try websites like Okcupid and adultfriendfinder. Personally, I would stick to a website that is laid out with pictures.  Okcupid is free, and there is even an option for couples looking for threesomes.

After you’ve found your potential mate, sit down for coffee in a public place (no alcohol) and have a conversation. Discuss sports, your lives, the weather, etc., but steer clear of sexual topics. This chat should be exclusively to decide whether you two, as a couple, feel comfortable hanging out with your third. If you both decide afterwards that it’s going to work, then you all should meet again, only this time it should be for sex.

During the actual session, it’s important to be sensitive to both women. Clearly, your girlfriend may be experiencing a little curiosity, but its possible she just wants to make out a little, not necessarily go down on anything. Start off with little things, like kissing games, or gentle petting to break the tension, and once layers start coming off, enjoy the experience. My greatest advice to you, TIME, is to relax and see what happens. Ultimately, your girlfriend is the only one who should be sleeping over, so remember to pay her more attention during the evening, and make sure you remind her that she’s most important to you once your threesome is over.

Finally, a little note on a two-man threesome: While this topic may be disgusting to some gentlemen, the experience can be incredibly sexual for women, and you may find that there’s nothing wrong with a little social bisexuality. Go on; try sword fighting!

Luke Pearson is a weekly columnist for The Daily Free Press. He can be reached at lpsexquestions@gmail.com