Campus Crime Logs Oct. 13 to Oct. 20

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Oct. 13 to Oct. 20.

Fraudulent credit card purchases

A 25-year-old male affiliated with BU reported that his credit card was fraudulently accessed on Oct. 13 at about 7:30 a.m. The charges amounted to more than $1,000.

Male arrested under warrant

A male, who was not affiliated with BU and had been previously identified for exposing himself to two girls on Oct. 3, was arrested on Oct. 13 by BUPD on Buswell Street at about 6 p.m.

BU student robbed while entering dormitory

A 21-year-old female student was cornered while walking back to her dormitory on Bay State Road on Oct. 14 at about 1 a.m. The suspect demanded that the student hand over their bag and then fled the scene in a gray Sedan. The suspect wore a dark blue jacket and was described as a Hispanic, bald, male, around 30 years old.

Burglary at the Danielson Institute

A burglary occurred at the Danielson Institute on 185 Bay State Road on Oct. 14 during the day. Suspects entered cabinets and stole valuables. It is unclear whether or not the burglars are BU affiliates.

Student bike stolen

A student reported that his bike was stolen on Oct. 16 in front of 700 Commonwealth Ave. at about 4 p.m. The cable lock securing the bike was cut, and the bike was not recovered.

Suspects seen in an attempt to steal bike

Bystanders reported seeing two younger African American males under the age of 17 trying to cut a lock at 3 Cummington Mall on Oct. 16 at about 1 p.m. When police searched the area, the suspects were gone.

Students found in the possession of marijuana

A group of students were found in possession of marijuana on Friday at 275 Babcock St. at about 10 p.m. The students received citations for possession.

Student backpack stolen in FitRec

A student’s backpack was stolen on the second floor of 915 Commonwealth Ave. at the Fitness and Recreation Center on Friday at about 12:30 p.m. The backpack was not found.

Students caught in the possession of alcohol

Two students under the age of 21 were found in possession of alcohol on Friday in the area of 90 St. Mary’s St. at about 9 p.m. Both students will be summoned to Roxbury District Court for alcohol violations.

BU student assaulted by intoxicated man

A 21-year-old male BU student reported being assaulted by an intoxicated person around West Campus at 3 a.m. on Saturday. The victim stated that the suspect grabbed his neck from behind and ran away.

Student bike stolen

A 25-year-old male student reported that his bike was stolen from the rack in front of 18 St. Mary’s St. on Saturday around 2:15 p.m.

Messages written outside student’s room

A BU student reported that a message had been written on her white board outside her room on Sunday at about 11:30 a.m. at 273 Babcock St. The message involved race and ethnicity, but did not make any sense. BUPD photographed the evidence and an investigation is currently underway.