Campus Crime Logs: Feb. 22-28

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Feb. 22 to Feb. 28.

Laptop stolen from 775 Commonwealth Ave.

A female student reported Sunday at 4:45 p.m. that her laptop went missing. She reported her computer was taken after she left it unattended on a table in the George Sherman Union.

Jacket stolen from Fitness and Recreation Center

A female student reported that her jacket was stolen from the coat rack in the basement of the women’s locker room. The theft occurred Friday at 4:45 p.m.

Male student transported for mental health evaluation

A male student was reported to have been aimlessly walking around and checking doors in the hallways of 750 Commonwealth Ave. Feb. 23 at 3 p.m. He was then transported to Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center for further mental health evaluations.

Threat of extortion at 700 Commonwealth Ave.

A male student reported Feb. 23 at 8 p.m. that he sent nude photos of himself to a female party via Facebook chat. The female threatened to post the photo to his Facebook group if he did not pay her money.

Fire at 10 Buick St.

A fire alarm went off from the third floor of the east tower of StuVi 1 Feb. 23 at approximately 10:30 p.m. The Boston Fire Department reported that a flyer attached to a bulletin board had been set on fire.

Male student approached for money

A male student reported Feb. 25 at 1:50 pm to have been approached and subsequently asked for money by a male party near a parking lot at 549 Commonwealth Ave. The victim reported that the male party was holding money in one hand and a piece of paper with a list of names on it in the other.

Wallet stolen at 771 Commonwealth Ave.

A female student reported her wallet was stolen from the second floor of Mugar Memorial Library Feb. 25 at 4:35 p.m. After leaving her purse unattended for several minutes, the victim reported her wallet was missing.

Bike stolen from 765 Commonwealth Ave.

A female student reported Feb. 25 at 10 a.m. that her bike had been stolen from the bike rack near the School of Law.

Medical transport after self-harm

A female student was reported to have been attempting to harm herself Friday at 10:29 p.m. The victim reported taking an unknown number of Ibuprofen tablets and drinking cleaning fluid. The victim was later transported to Brigham and Women’s Hospital.

Tip jar stolen from 738 Commonwealth Ave.

A restaurant employee of Nud Pob Thai Cuisine reported Saturday at 1 a.m. that a male party came into the restaurant and stole the tip jar. The victim reported that there was approximately $50 in the jar.

Male employee struck with metal pole

A male employee reported on Feb. 25 to have been struck in the leg with a metal pole near 925 Commonwealth Ave. The victim was transported to Brigham and Women’s Hospital.