Campus Crime Logs: Sept. 22 – 25

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department from Sept. 22-25.

Man tries to enter cars, buildings

Officers responded to a report of a man not affiliated with the university who was attempting to open the doors of buildings as well as parked vehicles on Sept. 22 at 7:19 a.m. Officers discovered the man inside a parked vehicle. He said he was getting something for a friend, but the vehicle’s owner arrived and said he did not know the man. The man was placed under arrest.

Female punched outside College of Fine Arts

A female student reported that a man struck her with a closed fist on the side of her head as she was walking by 855 Commonwealth Ave. on Sept. 22.

Medical assist needed at Warren Towers

Officers responded to a female student who had an epileptic seizure on Friday at 12:43 a.m. at 700 Commonwealth Ave. The student was transported to the Boston Children’s Hospital.

Male student abuses puppy

Officers assisted the Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals on Sept. 23 at 7:13 a.m. A male student reportedly physically abused his 10-month-old puppy. The student admitted to the abuse, and the MSPCA Police will file charges.

Building hazard reported at Danielsen Hall

Officers responded to a male trapped in an elevator at 3:07 p.m. on Friday at 512 Beacon St., Danielsen Hall. The Boston Fire Department reported that the elevator motor had overheated.

Man struck by vehicle at College of Arts and Sciences

Officers responded to a report of a male employee who was struck by a vehicle while walking through a parking lot at 7:13 p.m. on Sunday at 725 Commonwealth Ave. The employee declined transportation to the hospital.

Campus News Editor Fall '17