City Crime Logs: Feb. 13

By Hannah Harn and Till Kaeslin

The following reports were taken from the Boston Police Department Crime Logs from Feb. 13-15.

Resident dies on Commonwealth Avenue

Officers responded to a radio call for a death investigation at 1318 Commonwealth Ave. on Monday. Upon arrival, the Boston Fire Operations and Emergency Medical Services were already on scene. The victim was pronounced dead at 8:48 p.m. Detectives took photographs, collected evidence and notified the victim’s parents of her death.

Robbery reported on Linden Street  

Officers responded to a call for a reported breaking and entering at an apartment at 84 Linden St. on Tuesday at 10:15 p.m. Upon arrival, three owners of the apartment told officers the suspect had left their rooms in disarray and stolen money they kept in the home. The suspect is believed to have gotten into the apartment through the rear door, which was left slightly ajar. The suspect is still at large.

Nude images used as blackmail

A woman reported on Wednesday at 4 a.m. that she was blackmailed. The woman said the suspect was an old friend she had met at school two years ago, and that she had received five nude pictures of the suspect from him. After telling the suspect that she was in a relationship and did not want the pictures, the man responded that he was going to post intimate pictures of her on Facebook if she did not send more pictures of herself. She had last sent nude pictures to him three weeks ago.