City Crime Logs: March 14-15

The following reports were taken from the Boston Police Department crime logs March 14-15.

Missing Boston College student found

An officer responded to a missing person report at 2:10 a.m. on Tuesday. The caller said a BC student was celebrating his birthday with friends at Patron’s Mexican Kitchen and Watering Hole when the group noticed he was missing. Police searched the area and could not find him. The Boston College Police Department later located the student.

Stabbing reported at 241 Market St.

Officers responded to a stabbing at 241 Market St. at approximately 11 p.m. on Tuesday. The victim had two lacerations on his face when the officers arrived and was being treated by Emergency Medical Technicians. The victim only spoke Spanish and said when suspects told him to give them his possessions, he denied the request. The suspects then grabbed the victim from behind, punched him in the nose and struck his forehead with a blade. The victim was treated at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center.

Former patient lurks around St. Elizabeth’s

A former patient of St. Elizabeth’s tried to get into a doctor’s vehicle Wednesday morning. Several officers responded to a possible breaking and entering in progress and placed the suspect under arrest when officers were notified he had an active warrant for assaulting an ambulance personnel, which was issued exactly one month ago.