City Crime Logs: Sept. 18 – Sept. 19

The following crime reports were taken from the Boston Police Department crime logs from Sept. 18 – Sept. 19.

Car vandalism in Brighton

A victim reported their motor vehicle was vandalized while parked at 365 Faneuil St. in Brighton on Tuesday. At approximately 3:00 p.m. on Monday afternoon, the victim left the car parked, and the vehicle was undamaged. When the victim returned at approximately 10:30 a.m. the following day, an officer who was called to the scene and observed the front passenger window smashed and a brick on the front passenger seat.

Four officers dispatched to public demonstration in front of elementary school 

On Tuesday, four officers were dispatched to the Jackson-Mann K-8 School at 500 Cambridge St. in Allston in response to a small group of six to eight people preparing for a peaceful demonstration. The officers arrived on the scene around 11:00 a.m. With the permission of school officials, the protesters proceeded to organize on school property due to inclement weather. No altercations were reported.

Assault reported during construction project

A police report was filed around 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday regarding an alleged assault said to have occurred the past Friday at around 4 p.m. at 35 Greenville St. The victim stated the suspect had become angry with the victim regarding a construction task and said to the victim “I’m going to f**k you up,” to which the victim replied, “OK do it.” This led to an altercation in which the victim had broken a finger on his right hand. Other workers on the scene then separated the two.