City crime logs: February 4

The following reports were taken from the Boston Police Department Headquarters on Feb. 4.

Break-In in Allston

Around 1:30 a.m. on Feb. 4, officers responded to a call for a break-in in progress on Wadsworth Street in Allston. The victim claimed a man entered his room while he was sleeping. He said he chased the intruder out of his house and down the street before losing him. The victim said the back door was wide open, but officers found no signs of forced entry. The victim reported his Xbox One missing, and officers unsuccessfully searched for suspects.

Medical Assist

Officers responded to a call for a sick assist around 2:30 a.m. on Feb. 4. Officers said the victim was wheezing on their vomit and unresponsive before eventually regaining the ability to speak. The victim appeared confused and had trouble answering questions. Both the victim and the caller told officers that the victim had not consumed any alcohol or drugs other than marijuana before the incident. The victim was transported by Boston EMS to another location.

Well-Being Assist 

On Feb. 4 around 3 a.m., officers responded to a call for a well-being check, but were unable to get into the building. Police moved to the back of the building and observed the victim through a window and convinced the victim to come outside. Despite insisting the caller was fabricating the problem, the victim was transported from the scene in an ambulance for further evaluation.