City crime logs: February 9

The following reports were taken from the Boston Police Department Headquarters on Feb. 9.

Pedestrian Struck in Brighton

At around 5:30 p.m. Sunday, an officer responded to a car accident involving a struck pedestrian on Commonwealth Ave. The driver stated she was turning left when the victim ran into the street, was struck on the right side and fell to the ground. The victim complained of pain in her right leg and right side of her head. She was transported to the Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital.

Missing Person in Brighton

Officers responded to a call Sunday at noon concerning a missing person in Brighton. The caller, the victim’s caretaker, reported that the victim, who is not supposed to leave the house unsupervised, wandered outdoors around 11:40 a.m. wearing a baseball hat, red T-shirt and dark brown pants. The victim was spotted near Boston College walking toward the reservoir at around noon that day, and was ultimately found at 2:40 p.m. and transported to St. Elizabeth’s Hospital.

Dispute in Allston

Near 1 p.m. Sunday, officers responded to a disturbance at Yoma Burmese Restaurant in Allston. The suspect, who had been hired to take professional photos of the food, refused to show the owner their photos and the owner then refused to pay. The suspect then chased an employee into the kitchen and attempted to steal money and an iPad from the restaurant before fleeing into a silver Ford waiting behind the building.