Knock knock! Who’s there? Not a joke…

The following reports were taken from the Boston Police Department Allston-Brighton District D-14 crime logs from April 6 to April 12.

Officers responded to a call of a home invasion at a 25 Chester St. apartment at 9:14 p.m. April 6. The victim said he heard a knock on his door around 8:50 p.m. He checked the peephole, saw a man he did not know and opened the door. Several other people allegedly joined the man to force their way into the apartment and push the victim face-first onto his couch. The suspects then allegedly tied the victim’s hands with plastic zip ties. The victim said one suspect held a gun to the his head and the rest searched each room for valuables, leaving the apartment with two laptops, two iPods and a cell phone, among other things. The victim’s roommate then came back to the apartment around 9 p.m. A neighbor told police that he had let the suspects into the building after they told him they rang the wrong doorbell.

BUT THEY STARTED IT!

Officers responded to a call about a fight across from the Wonder Bar at 186 Harvard Ave. at 12:05 a.m. April 11. The victim, who police said was extremely intoxicated, alleged that five Korean males hit him unprovoked. Police put the victim in the backseat of the cruiser to keep him dry from the rain, and while he was sitting in the back, he received a phone call that the suspects were now at Roppongi Sushi at 1243 Commonwealth Ave. An officer accompanied the victim into the bar where the victim identified the suspects. A worker inside told the officer that the victim had been kicked out of the bar for being too drunk and trying to pick fights with other patrons. The victim’s friends arrived, and he decided he would rather just go home with his friends.

PARTY CRASHERS CRASH WINDOWS, TOO

Officers responded to a call about vandalism at 42 Gardner St. at 1 a.m. April 11. When they arrived, officers spoke with a person who lived there, who said that the suspect arrived at a roommate’s party uninvited. The man asked the suspect to leave, and the suspect responded by breaking two windows.

HIDE AND GO SEEK

Officers responded to a call about a loud party at 7 Ashford Terrace at 1:09 a.m. April 11. Officers broke up the party and went through the house to find the residents, then found one hiding under the covers in his bedroom. When officers asked the resident to get up, he was uncooperative. Officers placed him under arrested for keeping a disorderly house.