City, News

CITY CRIME LOGS: Feb. 19 to Feb. 25

The following reports were taken from the Allston-Brighton D-14 crime logs from Feb. 19 to Feb. 25.

Woman assaulted after confronting drunken man

On Friday morning, officers were called to 20 Gerald Rd. after receiving an anonymous call for a reported assault and battery in progress. A woman had gone outside to find out what was going on when she heard yelling and screaming. The victim confronted a drunk white male who was in the street making the noise. The man yelled at her and pushed her away, then fell to the ground himself. He then picked himself up and ran into his house. When the officers arrived, they identified the suspect and are investigating the situation it further.

Taxi driver assaulted by six female clients

At 2:02 a.m. on Saturday morning, a taxi driver called the police after reporting he had been assaulted by six women. According to the victim, he picked up the six women downtown and gave them a set price of $40 before driving them to 37 Greycliffe Rd. At this point, one woman wanted to be driven to a different address. When told that would cost extra, the six women got out of the taxi, yelling at the driver. He got out to close a door that they left open when he was hit by one of the females. When the officers questioned the suspect, she claimed the driver hit her. This incident is being further investigated.

Attempted breaking and entering through back door

On Saturday at 3:40 a.m., officers responded to a reported breaking and entering at 86 Dale St. in Brookline. According to the victim, she woke up when her house alarm went off. It was apparently triggered in the basement. She went to investigate and found that the back door leading to her yard was slightly opened and the glass on the top of the door was broken. No suspects were found within the house or backyard.

Two males run off with pizzas from deliveryman

A pizza deliveryman called the police at 2:28 Sunday morning from Boston College’s Walsh Hall at 356 Chestnut Hill Ave. He reported that when he arrived to deliver two pizzas, two males approached him and one took the pizzas and ran off with them. The victim chased the male and took back the pizzas. He then called the person who had ordered the pizzas in order to deliver them. It turned out to be the suspect’s phone. Incident will be further investigated.

Comments are closed.