City Crime Logs: March 27-28

The following reports were taken from the Boston Police Department crime logs from March 27–28.

Streaking reported on Brighton Avenue

Officers responded to reports of an individual streaking around the Brighton Avenue and Quint Avenue area on Tuesday at 7:02 a.m. Upon arrival of the BPD, the Boston Fire Department had taken control of the situation and found the suspect with blood around their mouth. Firefighters and police officers struggled to keep the individual covered in blankets. The individual did not provide any verbal responses to their questions, and was sent to St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center for further evaluation.

Money stolen from restaurant tip jar at 1698 Commonwealth Ave.

Officers received a radio call about stolen cash at Dolce Vita Cafe on Tuesday at 7:38 a.m. Security footage from the restaurant shows the suspect reached into the tip jar for money while the employee was not looking. The employee said a similar incident occurred the day before, and claimed this is one of many stores that the suspect has robbed in the area.

Allston Airbnb apartment robbed

Items were reported to be missing on Monday at 9:48 p.m. from an apartment at 126 Warren St. after its owner rented a room to an individual through Airbnb. The suspect stayed at the Airbnb room over the weekend and left the residence Monday at 1 p.m. After the suspect left, the owner of the apartment reported that the tenant had taken jewelry, PlayStation 4 gaming equipment and Armani-brand merchandise. Altogether, the missing items were valued at a total of $230.