Film & TV, News

Campus Crime Logs: Do you want to get high?

The following reports were taken from the Boston University Police Department crime logs from Oct. 25 to Nov. 1.

On Oct. 26 at 700 Commonwealth Ave., a custodian reported to BUPD that he had found marijuana in the B-Tower.

Oh, Balls

At the George Sherman Union on Oct. 26, a student witnessed his own bike being stolen. He chased the theft over the BU Bridge into Cambridge. BUPD found a duffle bag with ball-cutters inside, indicating that the robber wanted to disassemble the student’s bike.

Can I Have Yo’ Numba?

On Oct. 27, a female contacted BUPD about a suspicious 50-year-old male who confronted her, asking if she’d like to go on a date. The police caught the suspect heading for the Kenmore T station and warned him against accosting girls.

Haircut Havoc

Two employees of Louie’s Haircuts on 712 Comm. Ave. called the police after they realized that both of their purses had been stolen from the back room while they were working on Oct. 28.

Double Take

A female on the Green Line reported her wallet was taken out of her bag right as she got off at the St. Mary’s Street T stop on Oct. 28.

Ring the Alarm

On Oct. 28, an employee at the School of Social Work, located on 264 Bay State Road., called BUPD at about 5:15 p.m. to report that someone tried to damage a fire alarm on the fourth floor. It appeared as if someone had tried to knock it off the wall.

FML.

At Rich Hall on 277 Babcock St. on Oct. 29, a female was napping from 3:30 p.m. &- 6:00 p.m. When she woke up, she saw her $1,000 MacBook was gone.

Just the Jeans, Please

Jean Therapy, a retail store at 524 Comm. Ave., reported an unarmed robbery on Oct. 29. The robbers told the clerk to freeze and not do anything and then continued to pile about $5,000 worth of clothing into a gray laundry-bag.

Global Positioning Scandal

A female had her GPS stolen from her vehicle on Oct. 30 at the School of Management garage on 595 Commonwealth Ave. She had left her window halfway down and when she came back, her GPS was gone.

Oh Thank Heaven for 7/11

On Oct. 31, a male left his wallet unattended at 3 a.m. at Claflin Hall on 273 Babcock St. and it was stolen. When he checked his debit card history online, it appeared that the robber had used it at a 7/11 in the area that same morning.